Bachelor of Operation Theatre Technology
Bachelor of Operation Theatre Technology (BOTT): also known as Operating Theatre Assistants, and Operation Theatre Technicians.
10+2 (Any Stream )
The candidate must have a 10+2 certification in Biology/Mathematics with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in each subject (physics, chemistry, and biology/mathematics). The minimum age is 17 and the maximum age is 30.
Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology after passing 10+2 with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, providing the applicant passes each subject independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Capability to collaborate within a team.
- Punctuality, an eye for detail, and the ability to think critically.
- Compassionate treatment of patients
- Sustaining strength and endurance under unanticipated transitions.
- Attentive and bold in dealing with unpleasant situations in an emergency.
Advantages of BOTT Course
This course will help you develop your confidence and technical and interpersonal skills by allowing you to work with doctors, nurses, anesthetists, and other junior doctors.
- After earning a master's degree, you can pursue a career as a teacher/lecturer in your chosen subject. Additionally, this degree is excellent for obtaining big compensation packages. The best recruitment firms usually provide attractive compensation packages to suitable individuals.
- Skills such as disinfecting surgical instruments, guiding an anesthetist, understanding what measures must be taken for a patient post-surgery, and providing moral support to a patient pre- and post-surgery are all things that you may instill while studying this course.
- In the future, if you desire, you may opt for a Master's degree at Operation Theatre Technology and work as a teacher or lecturer in medical institutions and hospitals. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to teach future professionals in the same course.
- Students can investigate the several advantages of studying this course. Certain skilled technicians are given the opportunity to work in emergency departments and intensive care units at a variety of hospitals and healthcare institutions. They will have the opportunity to work with seasoned physicians and nurses, allowing them to learn something new every day.
- Additionally, this degree is excellent for obtaining big compensation packages. If you complete this course with exceptional grades and from a reputable college, you will be hired by a reputable hospital and will earn an attractive package that includes various benefits.
Compensation following BOTT (Bachelor of Operation Theatre Technology)
Operation Theatre technologists employed in government hospitals may expect to earn between Rs 18,000 and 20,000 per month. Candidates who join private hospitals and clinics are offered even greater compensation packages, based on the hospital's popularity. Additionally, Opeartion Theatre technologists are in high demand in the majority of countries abroad. The majority of these occupations provide extremely substantial salaries and a slew of fringe perks.