Bachelor In Radiology & Imaging Technology
Bachelor in Radiology & Imaging Technology: also referred to as Radiology Technician Course.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 with Chemistry, Biology, and Physics with minimum 50% aggregation. (45% for admission under sports quotas and SC/ST/OBC quotas)
- Candidate must be of minimum 17 years old.
The Bachelor of Radiology and Imaging Technology is a three-year degree programme. At the moment, radiography is one of the most widely used modern medical technologies. This technique is used to diagnose a variety of human illnesses and disorders. Numerous techniques are used to diagnose these issues.
Among them are the following:-
- CT scan with the ultrasound
- PET technology for MRI Angiography
Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Radiology & Imaging Technology programme are taught these techniques. Certain institutions in India provide just bachelor's degrees in radiology, whereas others offer only bachelor's degrees in imaging technology. However, both of these courses will provide students with a detailed visual of the interior body components and will also assist in teaching their function, which is otherwise hard to observe. These reports will assist physicians inappropriately diagnosing the ailment and providing effective treatment to resolve the issue.
A Bachelor of Radiology & Imaging Technology degree will provide students with a broad understanding of radiography. There are essentially two forms of radiology: diagnostic and therapeutic. Diagnostic radiography is primarily concerned with radio imaging devices and the findings that they provide. Therapeutic radiography is used to treat a variety of disorders, including cancer, ulcers, and tumors.
There are several career prospects available to students who have completed this course. Additionally, interested applicants may pursue advanced studies in a relevant profession.
Individuals in this job must be driven and inventive and work as part of a multidisciplinary team. The candidate should possess excellent organizational and time management skills, as well as a thorough understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the human body, particularly the cardiovascular system.
Advantages of BRIT
A student who completes the Bachelor of Radiology & Imaging Technology will be eligible to:
- Establish and instill professional ethics and standards in radiation therapists.
- Additionally, applicants will improve outstanding talents in effective communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving, all of which are necessary for professional practice.
- Students who study radiography will also be able to manage, analyze, and use scientific technology information necessary for providing adequate patient care services.
Salary after BRIT (Bachelor of Radiology & Imaging Technology)
Radiographers hired in government hospitals might easily earn between Rs 8,000-12,000 per month. Candidates who join private hospitals and clinics are offered even greater compensation packages, based on the hospital's popularity. Radiology Technician are likewise in high demand in the majority of foreign nations. The majority of these occupations provide extremely substantial salaries and a slew of fringe perks.