The health industry is one of the most significant industries that have a significant impact on the economy of a nation. In addition to physicians, there is a strong demand for paramedical course, who serve as the backbone of the medical industry.
Paramedical, often known as “allied health forces,” provide aid to physicians, manage emergencies, and conduct other technical duties. If you are seeking Biology courses after 12th grade other than MBBS like DPMI, then this post on the list of paramedical courses will be helpful!
What is a Course in Paramedicine?
The best paramedical course in Agra focuses on emergency medical services necessary in a pre-hospital setting, such as an ambulance, and those who work in this field are known as paramedical. These courses are job-specific and need comprehensive medical training for real-world situations.
The paramedic profession is lucrative and occupies a prominent position in the medical field. Unlike standard MBBS, a paramedical course in Agra is available in post graduation, degree, certificate, and certification forms.
After completing the 12th grade or after receiving a bachelor’s degree, it is possible to enroll in a prestigious paramedical course in Agra. The primary fields of paramedical sciences are spinal injury management, obstetrics, burn management, and accident evaluation. There is a list of the best paramedical course in Agra along with information about each.
Types of Paramedical Course
There are three primary types of best paramedical courses in Agra:
- Degree Paramedical Programs – The length of degree in a paramedical course in Agra ranges from 1.5 to 4 years.
- Diploma Paramedical Courses – The length of diploma paramedical courses ranges from one to two years.
- Certificate Paramedical Courses – The length of certificate paramedical courses ranges from one to two years.
Admissions to Paramedical Courses in 2022
Here is an overview of admissions to the best paramedical courses in Agra, 2022:
- Visit the official website of the university or institution of your choice and review the entrance requirements for the paramedical program of your choice.
- Applications for admission to a paramedical course in Agra typically open in July or August of each year. Candidates can fill out the application form and pay the application cost online before uploading the relevant documents.
- To register for paramedical courses in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, you may also be required to pass exams such as NEET UG & PG, AIIMS, MHT-CET, Occupational English Test, etc. Many universities also employ a merit-based shortlisting system.
Paramedical Course Entrance Exams
The following are some of the most typical paramedical entry exams:
- AIIMS – AIIMS offers undergraduate and graduate programmes for paramedical students and administers its medical entrance exam. This examination is given in May, and the application process begins in February. Students interested in applying to AIIMS can register for this exam online.
- NEET PG – Candidates interested in studying MS/ MD or other PG courses are required to take this exam, which occurs in January and for which registration begins in August.
- MHT-CET – MHT-CET is an annual state-level entrance exam administered by the Maharashtra government. This May examination is available to students interested in MBBS, BAMS, BPT, BDS, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Audiology Speech-Language Pathology, and B.Sc. nursing courses.
- NILD CET / SVNIRTAR CET / NIEPMD CET – Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment – Admission to Bachelor’s programmed at the National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD) Kolkata, Swami Vivekananda National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) Cuttack, and National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
- JCECE- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is a state-level entrance examination for individuals seeking admission to a variety of undergraduate programmed in Jharkhand.
Premier Paramedical Course in Agra
1. B.Sc. in OTT (Operation Theater Technology)
This course focuses on specialization in operating theatre technology, as suggested by its title. If you aim to earn a degree in this field, you will have a deeper grasp of how the operating room in a hospital functions, from operating equipment to aiding with surgical procedures.
2. BSc Radiology
This course examines the technical aspects of how medical equipment operates. You will be proficient in operating machines such as M.R.I. and C.T. scans and will be able to analyze the reports thoroughly upon completion.
3. Bachelor’s in Audiology and Speech Pathology
The focus of this course is on communication difficulties. Audiologists diagnose, quantify, and investigate hearing impairments. Speech therapists and speech-language pathologists collaborate to identify the causes of communication difficulties and coordinate rehabilitation strategies. These graduates can work in hospitals, rehabilitation centers, non-governmental organizations, etc.
4. Certificate in Rural Health Care
This course examines rural sanitation, first aid, and other medical amenities. This course is designed to educate students about basic health facilities and emergency response in underdeveloped regions.
5. Certification in Community Health Care
This course examines the provision of healthcare and other medical services to specific communities or groups. This course is comparable to a certificate in rural health care. This training will educate you to respond to and manage large-scale medical emergencies.