Healthcare is frequently recognized as one of the most influential services on the overall quality of life and life expectancy of communities worldwide. Across the country, the number of new hospital construction projects continues to rise, while existing hospitals continue to extend their services.
There are several possibilities for qualified paramedical workers in a range of professions, including government organizations such as national health programmes. In the State and Center Health Service Directorates. Hospitals and healthcare organizations, both public and private, as well as paramedical colleges and institutes, and diagnostic testing laboratories.
To be eligible for Certificate and Diploma Courses, you must have finished 10+2 (Science) or 10+2 (any stream) from a recognized board of education.
- Passing Mark-sheet & Certificate of 10th & 12th (Photocopy)
- 10 passport-size colour pictures of the student
- Aadhar Card of Student (Photocopy)
- Certificate of medical fitness (Original) [By MBBS Physician]
- Certificate of Character (Original)
- Parents 2-2 colour photographs (2 each of Mother & Father)
- Parents' identification (both mother and father) [any one from Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driver License, or Passport].
Students must have a minimum of 75% attendance to be qualified to appear for the examinations. A student's attendance is tracked beginning with the start of the programme or the first lesson attended by the student.
Along with theoretical classroom teaching, the DPMIoffers thorough practical training, personality development, and overall grooming all under one roof.
We incorporate both hands-on activities and classroom learning beginning on the first day of class. Around half of the course, hours are devoted to practical study to better prepare students for their jobs.
Yes, we take our students on educational and industrial field trips regularly as we believe in the power of practical learning. It always provides an upper hand in comparison to theoretical knowledge in life.
To the best of our ability, DPMI offers internship and placement opportunities to qualified students based on their academic achievement and other relevant criteria.
According to the teacher's attendance records, each student must have (75%) regular attendance in their lessons (Theory & practical separately).
- Students must pass a screening test administered by the Training & Placement Department before being accepted.
- During the duration of the student's studies at the Institute, there shall be no cases of indiscipline filed against him or her.
- Any other rule that may apply to the T&P Department must also be adhered to.